- Population approximately 11,200
- Industrial parks, sites and buildings available
- 20 manufacturing plants
- Abundant electric, water, and gas service provided by Spencer Municipal Utilities, Iowa Lakes Electric Cooperative, and Peoples Natural Gas
- City Manager form of government
- Full-time development agency - Spencer Chamber of Commerce
- Buena Vista College and Iowa Lakes Community College branch campuses
- Spencer Community School District is among the most progressive systems in Iowa, a state noted for educational excellence.
- 18 Hole Semi-Private Golf and Country Club
- 18 Hole Municipal Golf Course
- 23 churches
- Regional shopping destination
- Very low crime rates
- Daily newspaper - Spencer Daily Reporter
- Arts On Grand
- Spencer Community Theatre
- YMCA - with the most up-to-date equipment & facilities
- Clay County Fair - "The World's Greatest County Fair!"
Spencer Realty, Inc. "We're here to help you."
1800 Norris Place | Spencer, IA 51301 | Toll Free: 800-713-1066 | Fax: 712-262-5825